[Coladam] A.D.A.M. Services

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Wed Jun 6 23:50:42 EDT 2007

To answer some recent questions - yes, A.D.A.M. Services is still in
existence. There is a good stock of software and some hardware; it's
pretty much a proposition of ask and see if we have it.

Pricing policy remains: for U.S. buyers, the original supplier's
suggested retail price, plus shipping. For Canadian buyers - where
posted, as posted; otherwise enquire. For used items: whatever the
current market price seems to be (on eBay, craigslist, etc.).

Replies and delivery: recent illnesses and injuries are restricting my
activities, including my access to the stock and especially testing
facilities. Patience will be required.

But the supplies are frequently still there; if you have a need, ask.