[Coladam] I would love to have a Adam emulator that runs under Windows Vista 64 bit Ultimate Edition

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Thu Jun 14 13:37:07 EDT 2007

            I have been using BLUE MX lately and it is one of the best colecovision emulators that I have used so far. It works great with windows. I wish there was a emulator for the Adam computer that ran under Windows Vista 64-bit Ultimate Edition and of course Windows XP professional for those that have not upgrade to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Vista yet.
            It appears that if someone had the time BLUE MX could easily be modified to emulate the Adam computer system. BLU MX is a very versatile program that does a excellent job emulating the colecovision and other computer systems.
            Is anyone currently working on a Windows version of a Adam emulator? I am sure if someone were to make a professional quality emulator for the Adam that ran under Windows Vista and XP then they could charge $100 for it.
            Instead of using my old Adam and buying parts for it if a quality windows emulator was made I know I would buy one for $100 if it did everything the Adam computer did. I wish I had the time and knowledge to get BLUE MX to work with the Adam computer.