[Coladam] Re: adamcon

Neil Wick neil at wick.net
Fri Jun 15 16:51:57 EDT 2007

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Frances and/or Richard Clee wrote:
> We need a decision now on where and when.

   I decided more than a week ago that it would be July 26-29.  The only
question was whether to go with the Holiday Inn or Best Western.  The
Holiday Inn took forever to get back to me, but their price is just too

   The Best Western banquet manager was away until yesterday and I
couldn't get the hotel manager on the phone, but I talked to the banquet
manager today and he is currently making up a contract.  So, the contract
is not actually signed but the date is confirmed.  You should make your
plans for those dates.


More information about the Coladam mailing list