[Coladam] New Updated PowerPoint Slideshows with Adam Em Utilities

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 21:58:26 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I discovered the Powerpoint slideshows that I showed
from the last two Adamcon's would not work with
OpenOffice 2.0 Impress program since they were saved
in PowerPoint 95.

Since, I have PowerPoint 2003 at work and they can
read PowerPoint 95 files. I resaved them to work with
PowerPoint 97 through 2003 as well as OpenOffice 2.0
Impress and above. You must have at least OpenOffice
2.0 for these to work.

The earlier versions of OpenOffice will not read the
PowerPoint 97 files. You can find a link to the files
from my website: www.geocities.com/bonag_3

Any problems, let me know.

Guy