[Coladam] adam news

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 23 12:07:13 EDT 2007

Sure looks like it couild open up a few doors. You mentioned drives and
printers. That would be really something, to be able to store ADAM files on
a flash drive, or to be able to use a USB printer. Wonder how the flash
drive would appear to the ADAM - an infinitely huge storage space that it
could read and write to?  Or perhaps some portion of the flash drive that
would appear as a virtual drive to the Adam. One would then need some way of
reading from and writing to that virtual area so as to be able to transfer
files from the Win box to the Adam. (ie .dsk files). Would any special
formatting be required? Suppose we don't know yet.

Keep us posted Joe

Ron Mitchell