[Coladam] A Adamnet USB Disk Drive would be very cool product to purchase

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Sat Jun 23 14:46:46 EDT 2007

            This Steven Tucker guy has made some very nice products. I just purchased 2 of his 128-in 1 Flash Multicart. Which allows one to copy 128 colecovision rom images to one cartridge using a USB cable. The cartridge works beautifully and has a nice menu and every rom image works. If your into colecovision games this is a awesome product to own. Check out the link
http://www.atarimax.com/usbcoleco/documentation/ Nice for backing up games and saving wear and tear on the cartridge slot. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As we all are aware working power supplies and disk drives for the Adam are valuable and hard to find. Used coleco disk drives run for over $100 on EBAY. I own a Micro Innovations 3 ½” 1.44 MB Disk Drive for the Adam and I wish I could purchase another one so I could have two. If Steve Tucker is able to make an AdamNET hardware that uses a USB port then this would be better then owning an <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Adam Hard Drive, floppy drive, or Digital Data drive. I and many other people would be willing to purchase a USB Adamnet drive. Blank 32MB USB flash memory can be purchased for $2.99. Higher capacity USB flash memory can be purchased for $5-$10 that is larger then any Adam hard drive every created.
            An AdamNet USB disk drive would be an awesome product to own. With USB memory prices continuing to fall this would be the ideal media to backup all Adam programs to. A flash memory drive would also be super fast.
            I would purchase a Flash memory disk drive for the Adam. Also an Adam to USB windows PC connection also sounds interesting. Better yet would be a high quality Adam windows emulator running under windows Vista and XP.