[Coladam] Adam USB?

Ron MItchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 23 23:27:41 EDT 2007

Just for info Rich, I have a flash memory stick that is about 1/8 the
size of my HP handheld PDA and it can hold 4 GB. I also have two
external USB hard drives. One of them will fit in my shirt pocket; it
can hold 80 GB. The other is a little bigger but would go easily in my
camera bag, along with my camera. It holds 320 GB. The other day in
Futile Shoppe, I was looking at a 500 GB USB drive. Didn't buy it.
(silly me)

Ron