[Coladam] Hi to all at ADAMcon 19

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Thu Jul 26 17:59:03 EDT 2007

	Hope everyone had a safe trip.  From the chat last night,
it looked like there were going to be a lot of new faces there...
nice to see after all these years.

	Rin and I wish we could be there...sigh...hopefully for ADAMcon 20.
Though if it is in the US and Rin's immigration isn't done by then, arrgh.

	Keep us all posted, and see you at the chat Saturday.

	*Dr. D.*