[Coladam] Home Safe Yesterday

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 11:43:56 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I put this up yesterday, but somehow it didn't go
through, one very happy dog was glad I'm home.

Hi Everyone,

Though I'm now just putting this up. Landed at O'Hare
a half hour earlier and I had to wait an hour for my
ride home, but I made it safely. Better than the hour
late I arrived at Ottawa.

Anyway, my hats off to Neil Wick for putting on a
super convention this year. I really enjoyed the trip
to the Museum of Civilization. Wish we could have
arrived earlier to explore the entire museum, but
seeing everything we could in the time alloted was
quite an experience.

Will see you all on the chat this Wednesday and I'm
looking forward to next year's con with Pam Vilneff.

Guy