[Coladam] message board

SacNews / Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Jul 31 22:41:15 EDT 2007

Hey everyone...I have a message board on my ADAM web page. I discovered a
few days ago that it had disappeared due to inactivity and I had to sign up
for a new account and reinstall it from this place I got it from called
BOARDS2GO.

I would appreciate it if everyone would stop by my web page, go to the
message board, and leave a message. There is a link from the main page that
will take you there.

You do have to sign up to leave messages, but it only takes a second or two
as you just pick a user name, password and enter your email address.

You can go to my page at: http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer

Thanks

Joe B.