[Coladam] ADAMcon 19 chat movies now working!

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Wed Aug 1 10:51:18 EDT 2007

	Okay gang, I think I have the problem sorted out.  Had to change
the filetype to 'BINA' and set the creator to '    ', but now I can click
on the links in a webmail client and bring the movies up successfully in
QuickTime.

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/adamcon19/ac19_0727.avi
	http://drushel.cwru.edu/adamcon19/ac19_0728.avi
	http://drushel.cwru.edu/adamcon19/ac19_0729.avi

	See, if I hadn't tried to be nice to you Windoze and *nix folks,
I would have left them as QuickTime .mov (which the webserver is quite
happy with), but then no doubt someone would not have had QuickTime :-S
As Ron Mitchell says, "Standards, it's so nice that there are so many
of them".

	If it ain't working now, I dunno what is up :-S  but let me know.

	*Dr. D.* (see you in chat tonight)