[Coladam] safely home

Ron Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 1 11:29:02 EDT 2007

Arrived home last night at about 8pm.  Flight was routine and pretty much on time.

Really enjoyed seeing all you people again. I certainly hope that my suggestion to terminate Adamcon's after AC20 was NOT taken seriously by any of you. It was your quintessential "straw man", and was intended to be treated exactly the way you treated it.  Kill it dead.

Which you did.. So thank you for that.

Anyway....good to be home. Family has arrived, more to come tomorrow, so I'm into host mode real quick.

Thanks to Neil for a great job in organizing the Adamcon 19. These things don't just happen, they take work. And Neil, with able assistance from Dale and Jill, y'all did very well indeed.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Be well all

Ron