[Coladam] Adam Em Utilities Docs

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 4 22:59:19 EDT 2007

Greetings All,

During Adamcon 19 as I was uploading the files for the
AdamEm Utility setup program. I had doc files with
adamemut.zip. One of them was the documentation to the
Adam Utilities and I accidently deleted it.

Thanks to Fred K. who discovered this, it is now back
online. There are two files with the same name
adamemut.zip. One is the documentation in Word and
Wordpad format in the docs webpage and the other is
for the Adam Em Utility setup program.

That one is on a seperate webpage and that was sent to
the coladam group list last week. Eventually, they
will be renamed to avoid confusion. I hope everyone
gets a chance to download and test the program on
their PC's. Make sure to read the documentation before
running the program.

If you have any questions, please send an e-mail with
the subject AdamEm Evaluation to me. Thanks.

Guy Bona