[Coladam] Timers in SmartBasic (CODE ENCLOSED)

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Sun Aug 19 18:24:09 EDT 2007

[Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D.] spake unto the ether:

> If any programmer types see bugs, please jump in and comment.

	I see not so much a bug as a design misfeature:  the setup for
installing the patch code ought to look at the reserved AMERICA byte in
the OS7 (ColecoVision) ROM, to determine whether it's a North American
ADAM (with line frequency 60 Hz) or a European ADAM (50 Hz).  This code
will run too slowly on a European ADAM.  The check value for 60th of
seconds really should be either 60 or 50.

	I can't find the memory location for AMERICA via Google, and
my docs are at home :-S  Daniel?

	*Dr. D.*