[Coladam] coputer catastrophes

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Aug 21 20:09:20 EDT 2007

Pamela has called - by cellphone - to report that Ma Bell has really messed
up the whole neighbourhood this time, and the current promise for service
restoration is Thursday at 10 p.m.

So unless a miracle happens - or she finds a hotspot where she can connect
wirelessly - she will not be on chat Wednesday night.

Meanwhile I accepted an upgrade to Thunderbird which totally messed up and
exited leaving me with no access to any of my email files. How long it will
take me to retrieve this situation I don't know. Meanwhile I'm using Outlook
on the laptop, and can in an emergency use Thunderbird on the desktop.