[Coladam] Doug Paterson

Herman L Mason Jr hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Tue Sep 18 10:56:48 EDT 2007

I Think I vaguely remember the name... It has been many a year ago, and my
memory is kinda foggy lately If I kick it around with GK or even could talk
to Zonk, I know we would remember...  That was about the time we first got
into the Adam. 85 -86....

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time. So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch... H Mason Jr