[Coladam] chat down

Richard F. Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Sep 20 04:50:55 EDT 2007

On Thu, September 20, 2007 2:05 am, Daniel Bienvenu wrote:

> I confirm. My friends and I can't reach the primary
> and secondary online chat web sites...

    I was logged in to adamcon.org at 8:45 PM and was waiting...and then
the site just went down.

    I then saw that coleco.cwru.edu was down too, not sure what is up
with that.  I will have to check the machine when I get to campus this
morning (since it is sitting in my office).  The last I checked it was
when I set it up and got it running when I moved into my new office,
about 1.5 months ago.  I normally run it with the screen turned off,
and I don't use it for anything really, it just holds old LEGO lab video
and the backup chat server.  It is currently not reachable via any
network protocol, so I have no clue (yet) what is up with it.  Hope it
has not totally died...

    *Rich*