[Coladam] Introduction, and questions

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 30 18:36:42 EDT 2007

HI Troy,

I can answer one of the questions for you and
hopefully some of the others can help you with your
other questions.

When you power up your Adam in Electronic Typewriter
mode. Press the Control key and the R key. A Smartkey
IV will then appear with the revision number. R80 and
above is a good Adam with no bugs.

If you have any number below that, then you may need
to replace the ROM chip. Maybe someone may know who
can help if you have a revision number below R80 to
get this replaced. So, let us know what revision
number you have.

Guy Bona