[Coladam] New E-mail Address for AdamEm Utilities

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 16:39:52 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Due to the amount of Spam I'm receiving. I've setup
another address for all inquiries on the Adam Em
Utilities, it's adamem01-2000 at yahoo.com. This is a
disposible address, meaning I can delete this at
anytime and setup a new one.

The website link has been changed as well and I'm
planning to rework the website after finishing my
final computer conversion to WinXP from Win98. Two of
my PC's have been converted to WinXP and Ubuntu, but
I've kept the original Windows boot drive.

I will still receive e-mails from the Coleco Adam list
to the original e-mail address. Any questions or
concerns, let me know.

Guy Bona
AdamEm Utilities Administrator