[Coladam] connections

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu Mar 6 21:32:33 CET 2008

Joe, this is a quicky - I fnally got my operation done last week and am well
on the way to healing, so can start to do stuff again.

Anyway, Ron Mitchell found someone in Sioux Lookout who apparently has a
connector to let you run a compact flash memory chip up to 64 MB as a hard
disc for the Adam. You'll need to get any further info from Ron, though I
believe he's bought one and is experimenting with it.

Also Adamcon20 is a go, June 19-22 in St. Catharines, Ont. just west of
Niagara Falls. Pamela says she still has one or two is to dot and ts to
cross, but she will be putting out the formal announcement likely this week.
Time you showed up at one of these, Joe - and brought a friend.