[Coladam] connections

SacNews jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Mar 6 21:58:15 CET 2008

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. I'd love to come to an
ADAMCon...someday...unfortunately, my travel budget isn't what it used to be
and it seems like all these things are on the other side of the
country...or, more accurately, not even in the country...seems like the
Canadian ADAM users outnumbers those of us left in the U.S.

But, if not physically, I am at the ADAMCon's in spirit...maybe one of these
days I'll even remember to tune into an ADAM Chat session.

Joe B.