[Coladam] connections

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Mar 6 22:53:28 CET 2008

On Thu, March 6, 2008 4:18 pm, Neil Wick wrote:

> Well the best we could do under the particular circumstances was to get
> it as close to the US border as possible. We are hoping to schedule one
> actually in the US again soon, probably in 2010.

        If my wife Erin's immigration status to the US were settled
already, we would be poised to take ADAMcon 21 here in Cleveland.  But
until she finally gets her immigrant visa (we have been living in 2
countries for 19 months now), I am not going to front an ADAMcon that
she couldn't attend.  Until the visa is granted, Homeland Security will
not allow her into the US (for fear that she will stay and be an illegal
alien, sigh).  Thank God I am allowed to go visit her...it has been a
grind being apart for so long...

        *Dr. D.