[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 35, Issue 4

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Sun Mar 9 23:32:56 CET 2008

I do not have any Atari computers but your best chances are to check EBAY. Some rare items you might have to search on EBAY for two years before someone offers something for sale that is really rare. I hope you find what you are looking for. I wish I could find a 1.44MB 3.5 inch Mirco innovations drive for the Adam. I have been looking for a long time but no one has offered one for sale on EBAY.