[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 35, Issue 4

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sun Mar 9 23:42:52 CET 2008

Yeah, I want one of Eve Electronic's Speech Synthesizers!! I actually saw
one on eBay a few years back, but the bidding got too high for me.

There is one of those drives listed in the ADAM Services catalog at
http://ann.hollowdreams.com/adamservices/adamsvcs.html but it is rather
expensive and I don't know how up-to-date the catalog is.

Joe B.