[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Wed Mar 12 04:06:34 CET 2008

            Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but if my memory is correct the Adam uses a standard RJ12 6 pin 3 line telephone cable for the Adam Net interface. The 6 pin phone line splitter might not fit in the Adam Net jack, not sure I have never tried it. That is a good question about the 6 pin phone splitter which might work with Adam Net. The question I have is, why would you want to use a 6 pin phone splitter since the Adam Disk drives already have a built in 6 pin splitter that allows one to plug in another Adam Net device like a disk drive? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />