[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 35, Issue 6

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Mar 12 06:16:36 CET 2008

The question I have is, why would you want to use a 6 pin phone splitter since the Adam Disk drives already have a built in 6 pin splitter that allows one to plug in another Adam Net device like a disk drive?

More convenient access than having to plug the cable into the disk drives -- which in my case are not easy to get to on my computer desk because of other things around them. Same with the ADAM console which is in fairly tight quarters on my desk. I'm anticipating testing Steven Tucker's USB to ADAMNet device he's working on.

Joe B.