[Coladam] Thank heavens! The list is back!

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Mar 13 19:57:40 CET 2008

It could be these are the "stamps" or "clips" files. I did see reference to those, but I have no idea what you are supposed to do with them or how to load them or use them. I'll look for specific file names in a second. I'm not even sure I have complete directions for these programs. While I have original disks, the instructions look like a copy of a copy and were part of a lot of other documentation in a binder.

Joe B.