[Coladam] FW: Adamcon 20 News Flash

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 04:43:06 CET 2008

I think it doesn't work because coladam has to be all lower case.
I sent it along for you though.

Dale

From: tempest at tamcotec.comTo: COLADAM at ADAMCON.ORGCC: dalemwick at hotmail.comSubject: FW: Adamcon 20 News FlashDate: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:40:25 -0400

Tried to post this on Wednesday evening but it didn’t go through.

From: Russell & Pamela Vilneff [mailto:tempest at tamcotec.com] Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:24 PMTo: 'COLADAM at ADAMCON.ORG'Subject: Adamcon 20 News Flash

Greetings!

AdamCon dates have now been set for June 19 – 22, 2008.  The convention will be held at the Quality Inn Parkway Hotel in St. Catharines, Ontario – a short drive from Niagara Falls and the US border.