[Coladam] Sweet!

Geoffrey Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 28 06:25:07 CET 2008

Well, I finally talked my wife into letting me get a Macbook. :)

Just a few minutes ago, I successfully got my ADAMEm/SDL port working
under OS X natively! It took a little phenagling with Xcode, but it works.

Certainly not perfect. I cannot specify a cart rom right now, and the
keyboard mapping sucks... due to the lack of the home/end/pgup/pgdn
keys, and the function keys overlap with Finder's and the Macbook's
hotkeys. But, at least I got to see the familiar Smartwriter screen and
type some stuff in. :)

If anyone would like to try, I can send you a binary.