[Coladam] Sweet!

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:11:38 CET 2008

That is good news.  I don't currently have a mac, but I was wondering if you made a universal binary or just an Intel one.  Some day, I'll do the sound support.  I've been learning lots more about SDL sound with the Sega Genesis emulator I've been working on.

Dale> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:25:07 -0500> From: oltmansg at bellsouth.net> To: coladam at adamcon.org> Subject: [Coladam] Sweet!> > Well, I finally talked my wife into letting me get a Macbook. :)> > Just a few minutes ago, I successfully got my ADAMEm/SDL port working > under OS X natively! It took a little phenagling with Xcode, but it works.> > Certainly not perfect. I cannot specify a cart rom right now, and the > keyboard mapping sucks... due to the lack of the home/end/pgup/pgdn > keys, and the function keys overlap with Finder's and the Macbook's > hotkeys. But, at least I got to see the familiar Smartwriter screen and > type some stuff in. :)> > If anyone would like to try, I can send you a binary.> > > _______________________________________________> Coladam mailing list> Coladam at adamcon.org> http://adamcon.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/coladam