[Coladam] Sweet!

oltmansg at bellsouth.net oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 28 20:16:48 CET 2008

 It is a fat binary, so it should work on both PPC and Intel. The only thing I'm not sure about is the endianness of the PPC macs (this is configurable on PPC), and that is a compile time option in adamem.

I was able to load a couple of different disk images with the emulator from the terminal (ADAM Bomb, and Zaxxon supergame).

Ideally it would probably make sense to just replace SDL with the OS X native stuff, since it's got a lot more features in it. I may do that just as a learning tool.

  -------------- Original message from Dale Wick <dalemwick at hotmail.com>: --------------

That is good news.  I don't currently have a mac, but I was wondering if you made a universal binary or just an Intel one.  Some day, I'll do the sound support.  I've been learning lots more about SDL sound with the Sega Genesis emulator I've been working on.

Dale