[Coladam] Sweet!

oltmansg at bellsouth.net oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 28 23:05:57 CET 2008

 I'll try and send this out tomorrow. I just saw some info on Apple's website which states that the endian formats are different between Intel and PPC...so there's no way this will work on PPC currently. I think I should be able to fix that easily enough.
  -------------- Original message from Ron Mitchell <bytehacker at shaw.ca>: --------------