[Coladam] Looking to buy

Troy Forsythe troy.forsythe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:27:38 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

I joined up with the mailing list last year as I'd just picked up an ADAM
and was starting to tinker with it.  Sadly, life has gotten in the way and I
haven't had a chance to play with it until recently.  From what I can
deduce, the logic board isn't working but I can't seem to figure out which
component is the problem.  So, I'd like to know if anyone has a working
system them would be interested in selling to me.  At this point I think I
just need the CPU as I believe I have a functioning printer and keyboard.
If anyone has a working unit they would be willing to part with, please drop
me an email with your price.

Thanks,
Troy