[Coladam] ADAM ROM replacement

Troy Forsythe troy.forsythe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:49:01 CEST 2008

I'd like to try checking / replacing a number of the 2764 ROM chips on one
of the ADAM logic boards that I have. I was thinking that in order to do
this I would need to pickup an eprom programmer (I was eying up the Willem
True USB), a couple of 2764 chips (eeprom? eprom?) and the code from the ROM
chips (obtained from a Coleco ADAM emulator). Then I should be able to send
the known good code from the emulator down to a chip, and do a chip
replacement on the board to ensure that I have good ROMs.

Is this something that is possible, or am I completely out in left field?
I'd greatly appreciate any input.

Troy.