[Coladam] ADAM ROM replacement

oltmansg at bellsouth.net oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 1 18:10:38 CEST 2008

 That should work, but  you may also have to do a couple of board modifications in order for it to work with a PROM. There's some information in the Colecovision FAQ about how to do this to a Colecovision, it may be similar for the CPU board in the ADAM.
  -------------- Original message from "Troy Forsythe" <troy.forsythe at gmail.com>: --------------