[Coladam] ADAMCon passport requirement

oltmansg at bellsouth.net oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 7 16:19:58 CEST 2008

I'm not sure how long it's taking now...probably not too long, but last year at this time my now wife applied for a passport for the first time. It took a whopping 16 weeks to get here, and they misspelled her first name (was spelled Jennfier instead of Jennifer). We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and used it anyway. Nobody batted an eye at it, and we only showed it a total of twice, even though we visited Aruba, Curacao, and St. Maarten on the trip.

That reminds me... we still gotta get that fixed. Hopefully (fingers crossed) a trip to Costa Rica is in our near future.
 -------------- Original message from Neil Wick <neil at wick.net>: --------------