[Coladam] Hi from Italy

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 10 15:33:04 CEST 2008

Hey all!

A couple of things....

we're winding down here. Heading for home on Thursday morning. If you guys want to check out some pics from the trip there are a couple of web addresses:

picasaweb.google.com/redmitch319

web.mac.com/bytehacker1

the latter has some movies I've put up. They're each about 3-1/2 minutes in length, and can sometimes take quite a while to download. The arrow at the top right corner of each movie usually works best because it takes you to my web gallery. Things seem to play faster from there.  If you use the arrow in the middle of each movie, it will appear to hang your machine, so don't even touch it. Still have to figure that out.

Anyway.. next item. I've come over here without my address book, so the following is for Pam.

Pam I neglected to phone the hotel in St. Kits before I left to book the extra days (Wed the 18 and  Mon 23, Tues 24. Could you do that for me?

Or if Pam doesn't get this, could someone send me her e-mail pls.

Thanks

Ron