[Coladam] ADAMcon 20 T-shirt design

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue Jun 17 03:34:43 CEST 2008

    Hi all, here's the ADAMcon 20 T-shirt logo:

    http://drushel.cwru.edu/adamcon20/ac20-03e2.jpg

Pam showed me her rough layout Thursday night.  I made the final artwork
in Photoshop from photos taken by Erin at Niagara Falls and Windsor.  Erin
spent all day yesterday printing and ironing all the T-shirts, while Pam
assembled the banner.

    Hope you all like it.  See you Thursday!

    *Rich*