[Coladam] SmartWriter ROMs

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue Jun 17 17:06:09 CEST 2008

On Tue, June 17, 2008 10:12 am, Troy Forsythe wrote:

> Any thoughts on this 24K vs 32K discrepancy?

    I have probably misremembered, then...I did include disclaimers :-S

    Somewhere I have my disassembly of SmartWriter, which includes the
power-on bootstrap that tries to find expansion ROMs, loads EOS from
ROM, etc.  That may jog my memory about the memory maps.

    I am sorry for getting this wrong...I used to know all this stuff cold
...I am at work and all my ADAM stuff is at home, unless I have code files
sitting on a CD archive here somewhere...

    *Rich*