[Coladam] Adam 6801 Processor

oltmansg at bellsouth.net oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 19 14:24:37 CEST 2008

Troy:

The 6801's do indeed have internal ROM on them, and they are uniquely programmed. So, you can't take the Master 6801 and swap it for the Tape 6801 for example. I do have some binary images of the different 6801s that I dumped. If you have access to a programmer (and fresh parts) you can burn them onto some new ones.

From: "Troy Forsythe" <troy.forsythe at gmail.com>