[Coladam] SDL port of ADAMEm

oltmansg at bellsouth.net oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 19 14:27:54 CEST 2008

I am pleased to report that I've made some progress on adding sound to my SDL port of ADAMEm. Unfortunately it doesn't work so great... sounds a bit slow and I'm beginning to wonder if the whole emulator is running slow. I'm running this currently under OS X, so it could potentially have something to do with the SDL library for OS X, but I think it more likely that my driver sucks a bit. I'll have to try compiling my latest under Windows and Linux to see if they behave any differently.

I just have the three square waves working... no noise channel yet.