[Coladam] SDL port of ADAMEm

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:27:52 CEST 2008

That's exciting to hear that there is some progress on sound.  I look forward to it.  Don't forget that there are two possible noise outputs: white noise or sawtooth.

Dale> From: oltmansg at bellsouth.net> To: coladam at adamcon.org> Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:27:54 +0000> Subject: [Coladam] SDL port of ADAMEm> > I am pleased to report that I've made some progress on adding sound to my SDL port of ADAMEm. Unfortunately it doesn't work so great... sounds a bit slow and I'm beginning to wonder if the whole emulator is running slow. I'm running this currently under OS X, so it could potentially have something to do with the SDL library for OS X, but I think it more likely that my driver sucks a bit. I'll have to try compiling my latest under Windows and Linux to see if they behave any differently.> > I just have the three square waves working... no noise channel yet. > > _______________________________________________> Coladam mailing list> Coladam at adamcon.org> http://adamcon.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/coladam