[Coladam] Memory IO Board ROMS, U6 ROM Expansion Pinout

Troy Forsythe troy.forsythe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 14:51:43 CEST 2008

I hope that everyone is enjoying AdamCON this weekend, although I haven't
been able to attend I have spent some time with my ADAM over the last few
days, and in addition to still wanting to know the positions of the ROM
chips on the Memory I/O board I was also curious if anyone had a good set of
pinouts for the Expansion ROM connection at J6 on the Memory I/O board?  The
schematics are a little dicey as to the pins.

Finally, while looking through my extra parts I discovered that one of the
Memory I/O boards that I have is a revision A board, which according to the
revision notes in the schematics was never released.  Has anyone else ever
seen a board this early?

Troy.