[Coladam] Dr. D. won a Best Paper prize with his ADAMcon 20 presentation!

Rich Drushel rfd at cwru.edu
Tue Jun 24 02:04:11 CEST 2008

	Hi all, I gave my 15-minute talk today at the ASEE conference
in Pittsburgh.  I was the last presenter...and I won a Best Paper prize!
Big engraved plaque and a check for $150!!!  Photos:

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/rfd_asee_award1.jpg
	http://drushel.cwru.edu/rfd_asee_award2.jpg

The presentation itself is a 10 MB PowerPoint...download only if you
have a fast connection:

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/rfd_ASEE_20080623.ppt

This is similar to, but not the same as, the one I gave at ADAMcon 20.
I reworked it a lot and compressed some things, added photos and a
movie in-line that were breakouts at ADAMcon.

If you'd like to read the actual conference paper, here it is:

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/rfd_asee_2008.pdf

	*Rich* (still in Pittsburgh)

Instructor and Executive Officer     |  imparts / Who hear not for the beating
Department of Biology, CWRU          |  of their hearts."