[Coladam] Telegames UK

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 03:51:35 CEST 2008

Thanks for the info. I have often wondered what was up with Telegames US and UK. First there was some flood or something in the states that affected Telegames US and I thought Ecoleco/ADAM House wound up with their inventory then a lot of it appeared at Telegames UK then some outfit in England called Direct4E said they had all of the remaining Coleco inventory from Telegames UK and was agressively selling thru their own website and on Ebay for about a year then this other place in Florida called Classic Game Source seemed to wind up with their remaining inventory and are again agressively selling on their web site and on Ebay, and yet it appears Telegames UK still has some inventory. Not sure of all the facts but this has been an odd story.
Dave Hill