[Coladam] ROM question for ADAM

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 28 03:11:03 CEST 2008

They are identical, with just a couple notable exceptions... On
expansion module 3, the printer/power connector is soldered directly
onto the PCB, instead of having the pigtail extender to reach the edge
of the case on the standalone. Also, the Colecovision system
interconnect has a small board with the bus buffers on it (these are
on the gamma board of a standalone system). Other than that, they are
the same.

Do you have this additional firmware by chance? Maybe we need a
repository for this stuff...

Geoff