[Coladam] ROM question for ADAM

Troy Forsythe troy.forsythe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 04:19:13 CEST 2008

I think some of my email might have gotten cut because I used some
non-standard characters.  The post was meant to be

Rich, actually the ALF chips are all 8K according to my dumps.  So the Exp 3
system has three ALF chips at 8K each, and one EOS at 8K, so all four
sockets are used.  As Geoff says, the Exp 3 is very similar to the full adam
with the exception of the hardwired connector and buffering chips.  I don't
know if all Exp 3 modules used EPROMS or if some exist with PROM chips.

Geoff, you asked about firmware but it wasn't clear to me which firmware you
were looking for?

Troy.