[Coladam] video about colecovision unreleased stuff

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 6 00:38:38 CEST 2008

ColecoVision Unreleased Stuff - Part 1
http://ca.youtube. com/watch? v=-qZ4vBbb- TA

Earlier this week, I started the montage of this video. Because I didn't talked yet about some other unreleased stuff like Cabbage Patch Kid workout cartridge James deCarlo did win on eBay 2 years ago (and I hope to find back the footage and the cartridge picture), this is finally only part one of a many parts video.

For the next part, I need your help. I'm looking for more unreleased
game informations, including scans, roms and exhibition footage. I've
already send an email to BlueSkyRanger to have their collaboration to
show the unreleased games He-Man Master of the univers.

If you can help me, please contact me.