[Coladam] Comments to the Coleco ADAM Web Page

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 20 22:34:02 CEST 2008

I'd say it depends on two or three different things...

A. First and foremost, the condition of the box. The more pristine the
condition of the box, the better. By pristine, I mean like new... not
crushed, not discolored or scuffed, or torn.
B. Is the plastic on the system the original color, or has it yellowed?
C. Is it, or is it not, new in the box (all bagged up, etc.).

There have been several PRISTINE condition adams show up on eBay over
the past year. They seem to fetch anywhere from $300-500.