[Coladam] Dying for an update

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Dec 4 21:27:55 CET 2008

On Thu, October 9, 2008 12:40 pm, Ronald Mitchell wrote:

> To update y'all, the wedding is Nov 8.

Hi Ron, hope this gets through.  Dale evidently just turned coladam
back on and I got buried with 2000 back admin-spam posts :-S

I tried to write to your E-mail address to inquire if you were married
yet or not, but I get bounce errors...in any case, hope it all happened
and that you are happily married!

Rin got her immigrant visa on Sept. 11th in Montreal, and did her border
crossing on Nov. 2nd.  She's now officially a U.S. Permanent Resident!
(or as she says, she's my Resident Alien).  She was here for my birthday
on Nov. 3rd, got to go with me to vote on Nov. 4th, and happily watched
the U.S. election returns.  Hoping to have her here over Christmas, then
the final move sometime around Jan. 12th.

Last week of classes at CWRU...nothing next week (except exam prep),
then finals week, bleh.

*Dr. D.*